3/5/04

Another One Opens

Be absolutely determined to enjoy what you do ~ Sara Kowles Bolton

Follow your heart, believe in yourself, and find a way to earn a living by developing your passion. All phrases I have heard before and determined to do after reading a typical self-help book, or attending a cheerleading-go-for-the-gold-direct-sales convention.

Yesterday, on my lone journey out of the city, I finally listened to the small still voice that has been screaming in my ear, head, and heart for 6 months. And with one phone call, I finally unbuckled the last strap that has been keeping me tied to this cumbersome burden that I call a job.

I quit. That was all. So now I am free at last, free at last, thank God almighty I'm poor at last! What? It was the right thing to do. "Wake-up and smell the coffee," and "Stop and smell the roses." have whole new meaning now. I can't wait to see what lies ahead. I will keep you posted because, I CAN!

No comments: