5/18/04

No One Else On Earth

When I reach the place I'm going, I will surely know my way
And I will turn and look inside me, and bid farewell to one more day
Every life begins in darkness; every flower was once a seed
And with the sun and wind to test us, we are bound to be released
I will fly beyond this valley, I will open up the gates
And when I reach the place I'm going, I will surely know my way.

I will attend my first "Summer Celebration" concert on June 24, 2004.

Wynonna replaces Willie!

Melissa and I are so there. We will make signs that say something catchy like: I'm a little bit country and so is my 17-year-old daughter. Or, Ashley & Naomi who? Maybe something to announce to the world......... Mom 48, Daughter 17, American Idol = Wynonna!

Do they have fireworks the first night? They should.

Finally, a great reason to go downtown!

No comments: