5/16/04

Start A Love Train

These are the moments I thank God I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I waited for
And I could not ask for more
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream has come true
And right here in this moment
Is where I'm meant to be    
  ***********
Whew! What a week. It has definitely had its highs and lows. Melissa has been battling a kidney infection (we hope) since last Sunday. Blood work, doctor's offices, labs, reports, and medicine have seemed to curtail it somewhat. We are trying to retrain her in the areas of sleeping, drinking, and eating her way to a healthier lifestyle. Slow progress.

I entertained relatives since Thursday, not quite sure if entertainment is the best word to describe it.

The Pop shows were amazing. The best one I have seen in a while. Good job kids. I could have listened to you sing and watched you dance for days.

I wish nothing but love, laughter, success, friendships and faith to all you senior friends of Melissa. And I expect nothing less than greatness to follow you down life's pathways. Let the music play on!

I am so blessed to have family in my life that takes the time and effort to come and lay their accolades on us, undeserving as we are.

To the countless friends who complimented me on Melissa's voice; your praise and adoration was sincere and effortless. You all amaze me and you know who you are! I could not ask for more.

No comments: