11/8/04

Happiness Is A Choice

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. ~ The Truman Show

Remember the thrill of anticipation? When Christmas came and went and even though you got what you wanted, you still ached a little for that feeling of expectation. Hmmmmmm. Might have a touch of postpartum election. And I cannot stop thinking of losing Melissa to sunny southern California.

I know I'm jumping the gun, but as per our conversation last night, if she gets accepted, she's going. The YA concert was incredible! Melissa got an Elvis solo and belted out "Hound Dog." To combat my blues, I started decorating for Christmas.

I keep putting off walking at the high school, unfortunately for me; I keep putting off walking down Porter also. Dang it, anyhow, must I wait for my 50th B-day to get my _ _ _ _together. In my defense, I've been reading, studying, praying and attending church services at Kainay for 8 Sunday's...in a row! They are starting a new series on the storms of life. I will eagerly await any help on this hurricane called mid-life and I chose to stop worrying about things that haven't even transpired yet, although I'm confident we'll soon need to start some type of frequent flyer program. Que sera sera.

No comments: