9/6/12

Because We're Goin' To The Chapel

I should not even be here today.  Here, as in blogger, not life itself.  But I feel the "before" pictures deserve their space in time, as well, so here are just a few.

And then a couple of engagement ones.  Never have I seen"straight out of camera" shots the likes of which the talented and creative Jennifer Grace captures.




The countdown is on ... I'll be back here when we have a 10-day forecast!  I've ordered the perfect autumn day, so I'm sure we'll be fine.






Hold on little flowers, hold on!







Grandpa Frey, Tony, and Max getting a ride in the John Deere.


Oh, and one more thing... I have the best parents, family, and friends in the whole wide world, and I absolutely can NOT wait to celebrate with you all.

Love ya like a sister,

Juls

1 comment:

Mary Leist said...

Cue my tears.
WHOA!
SO EXCITED!!!!