7/11/13

My Three Sons


So I've had a few things on my mind, but just wanted to pause for a moment and talk about Ben, Tony, & Spencer.

I'm blessed to call these guys my sons. One of them an original and two grafted in. Adopted, so to speak.

All of them celebrating birthdays in May, June, & July, while I do what is mine to do.

All of them are smart, funny, hard working, intuitive, crazy about sports, protective of their girls, and two of them are fantastic dads, so I have no qualms about the third.

All of them like to adventure out, are creative gift givers, love technology, to laugh, and board games.

All of them watch The Walking Dead, Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, U of M, MSU, and the Colts. (Note: I said "watch" not "cheer on")

Did I say all of them are funny? And caring, and kind, and dog lovers, and full of faith, hope, and love.

All of them are family guys and my friends.

But most importantly, they're all in love with their Heavenly Father and on their own faith journeys, discovering new joys, learning new lessons, disciplining themselves when it counts, and living life to the full.

And I love them all like a crazy woman.

Hope they feel the same about me.

Happy birthday to all of you and I pray great blessing upon you all in the year ahead. God bless you as  you continue on the journey.

PS. Thank you.





1 comment:

Kate said...

You hit the jackpot with these guys Julee, but again, that's how your family rolls! :-) What a solid team you have formed.