11/12/13

Celebrate Me Home!

Here we go! The stockings are hung by the chimney with care and I've got the "big" tree loaded for the great room ...

one more stop to see the new baby, 
a quick trip back and forth to capture a wedding …
Thanksgiving in the mitten 
December as a Hoosier 
and entertaining thoughts of Christmas and New Year's in the Sunshine state
Let the celebration of the greatest story ever told begin!














I'm working on a name for the new camper…
Happy
Summer
Melody
Harmony
Sonshine & Freedom

It may need a two-word title … or a tag line???

All is groovy!
Love, peace, and elbow grease!
Empty nest and the truth will set you free.
Help me out.

I'm not sure of the glamper year yet, but I want to believe it was built in the late 60's or early 70's…the hippie years! I fell in love then.  It was a happy time in my life.  I ventured off to the big city, loved to sing harmony, and met the guy of my dreams in 1973, so I'm leaning towards Harmony.

But the year 2013 has afforded me a peace which passes all human understanding and my yearly theme is "Be Happy" and the title of the Year In Review production is "Joyful, Joyful" so "Sonshine" kinda says it all.

Isaiah 55:12
 You will live in joy and peace.
    The mountains and hills will burst into song,
    and the trees of the field will clap their hands!



Disclaimer: We WILL get to spend the week-end before Christmas with the 6 kids and their 3 darlings, but they will opt for Christmas Day as families, while visions of South Africa dance in some of their heads…



...but I couldn't resist Blue Christmas by Lady Antebellum (even a "blue" Christmas song makes me happy) for the "Joyful Joyful" trailer. Which opens New Years Day ~ 1.1.14





Here's a little {movie} trailer.








3 comments:

Kate said...

Love it! You guys deserve all this Happy!

I was going with Groovy. Feeling Groovy-you've got a groovy kind of love...but Groovy isn't really a name. You'll nail it. It will come to you on the road sometime on one of your great adventures. Or tonight when we fill our glasses for the second time. ;-)

Kate said...

How about Dawn? Very 70s. Delta Dawn...Dawning of a new day. Not very catchy though.

Julee said...

I think we're on the right track … I tried to do something with Grover and Groovy ;-) Ha!

… and also, "Good Morning, ________ _____! Said in my best Robin Williams voice.

But I'm loving' our European inspiration from happy hour. 2015!

Maybe a river cruise along the Rhine!!