11/18/16

Stuff



I'm embarrassed to say that this is mostly my "stuff" in the above picture, so I'm not judging anyone here. "Stuff" can kill ya. At the very least, it can strangle and leave you gasping for breath.

I've started following a blog called "Becoming Minimalist" and that is what I'm fixin' to do.

I am not a fan of clutter, never have been.  But my minimalist friend said something that will be my new motto for 2017; "don't just declutter, deown."

Listen to me when I say, "stuff" costs way more than what you paid for it.

I've already taken down one household, so I am qualified to take down some more.

After all, you can't take it with you.

Stay tuned, and keep an eye out for eBay, Craig's, and Airbnb listings, a household auction bill, a barn sale sign, trailer for sale or rent, and a rustic venue realtor may or may not be involved. 

It's time.  

We're movin' on up.



No comments: